5/11/08

FOTD XXI - Summer Has Arrived Part I

It's hot tonight and this damn cricket is keeping me from opening the window. My Geo shift starts in a few hours and it's hot, did I mention that already. With temperatures forecasted to be 100 + this week, summer has arrived.

My favorite '66' shift was earlier today and boy what a doozy. I got a three pack to the clubs but that kind of pales to two rides in particular that I had. Looking back at my favorite rides that I've had since driving, one thing they all have in common is my van overflowing with young beautiful drunk women.

So I'm at the Venetian and get waived up from the back of the line (because I hold five, and sedans hold four) it looked like I would be taking four + luggage to the airport but they waive me up further and I pick up a party of five girls. They get in and the one who sits up front seems to usually be the drunkest and the most interactive. Bachelorette party and they're coming out of Tao, which was preceded by Thunder Down Under. The one in the front is trying to get the rest of the girls to head to the Rhino (clubs don't usually allow groups of all girls to enter unless they are accompanied by guys) some want to go others don't. They are headed back home to the Luxor, a few lights down the street they have me flip around so they can try and get some guys to go with them - which I'm more than down for (5x30+2/3x50)! But the rest of the group nixes that so we head back towards the Luxor.

The one in the front is str8 in heat and ready to go. She commented that after watching the male strippers she was ready to F*ck, that she was ready to just start sitting on things and f*cking em. I could of thrown out "cab driver" but I kind of think that's harassment. Since the club was a no go (and since they wanted to see women), I calmly suggested (and mentally pictured) that the five of them go back to their room and they should all take a bath together. Anyways as we get to the Luxor, the chick in the front (as we pass a huge limo) exclaims "I want to get f*cked in that limo right now".

No comments: