5/12/08

FOTD XXII - Is She A Stripper?

After a terrible beginning to the day in which I booked only five miles on the meter out of one hundred driven, things were picking up when I decided to stage at the MGM Signature. I get the call to Tower 1 and pick up an older gentleman who asks to go to the Charles Schwab office in Summerlin (~$40).

He is retired and lives in the MGM in one of their condo units on the 26th floor. I asked as to whether or not he owns gold stocks and he said only bonds and money market. At his age it's all about preserving capital, I imagine he has millions in the bank and lives very comfortably off the interest. About $25 into the ride he gets a txt msg and he says "we need to go back, my car just crashed."

From what I could gather, it turns out that he lent his 645i BWM to an unidentified female and she crashed it. He calls her up and and is very delicate with what he says and how he says it.

-I don't care about the car, are you okay?
-We made a good couple.
-Tell me where you are and we can go get the car.
-Why don't you just tell me where you are?
-Let's give it another chance, if you don't like how things are going that's fine, you know me.
-We can go on a trip somewhere and see how things turn out.
-Why don't you tell me where you are? I can come over and pick you up.
-Where is the car?
-Why don't you tell me where the car is?
-Where are you at? Please tell me where you are?

LOL, it was definitely F'd up for that dude. So we return and the meter says $38.50, this kind of sums up my day... close to a big ride with a possible RT (roundtrip), close to a journey to pick up ex-gf and then to go where the car's at... but alas just a return trip.

This chick though, she must of stolen the car or was drunk/drugged out, the answers she was giving to where the car was included

-In the alley
-On the 15
-Under the 15 in a ditch
-Near the 57 (which does not exist)

The old guy held it together pretty well though, after getting the run around so much I'm surprised he didn't blow up at her, i.e.

LOOK BIT*H, WHERE THE F*CK IS THE F*CK*NG CAR YOU F*CK*NG WHORE.

No comments: