2/23/08

FOTD III - Bachelorette Party

A lot can happen on a short ride. Once again the FOTD originated from Planet Hollywood going to The Excalibur. My fourth or fifth ride early Saturday morning, I pick up five young women (from northern Indiana) from PH. After some small talk I quickly surmise that the group is made up the bride, the friends that DO NOT want to go to a strip club, and the friends that DO want to go to the strip club.

Knowing that I can get $20 a head for taking them to OG's I try to persuade them to go and have some fun, after all isn't this what bachelorette's are supposed to do? I almost had them too, in fact I got the bride + her pro strip club friends to commit, but then change their minds. BOOO.

The problem was she and her fiancee were both in LV for the more-common dual bachelor/ette parties and promised each other NO strip clubs. She drunk-dialed him three times and was put in voice mail each time obviously causing great distress and jealousy for herself. I tried to make it clear to her that it is perfectly OK to go to strip clubs in LV. And that if she was truly worried about breaking a promise, that while she is at OG's to NOT put anything in her mouth. That's all. Promise kept.

But alas, after getting her to agree, her cock blocking friends got back in her head and made a promise that after additional information becomes available (whether or not the bachelor party went to the clubs) they would go up to Windsor, Ontario (where they have male strip clubs) and I quote, "they will slap you on the forehead with it."

About this time we arrive at EX and the rides over. The horny "pro OG" friends got out and gave me a nice look for at least trying to take their bachelorette party to the next level. GG.

No comments: