2/24/08

FOTD IV - Bachelorette Party SoCal Style

Five plus weeks and no rides to the strip club and after striking out the previous night I am even more enthused about getting out there at 2am and getting people to the clubs for that money.

For my very first ride I decide to stop by The Hotel @ Mandalay Bay. I am fourth or fifth up but the line is moving fast enough. I'm on the nut (first up) and waiting when I hear the whistle, I pull up and three fine ass chicks (late 20's early 30's) are waiting and get into the cab. They are dressed to impress and they definitely have my full attention (if you know what I mean)!

Two are sitting on the bench immediately behind my seat and the third is in the back seat by herself. One (the bachelorette) takes charge and reaches forward to give me a quick neck massage at the same time saying "we are going to make your night. . ." so I begin to unbutton my shirt (no I didn't, it's only added for a quick joke), ". . . we are going to the Spearmint Rhino."

My first strip club ride and it's ride #1 at 220am Sunday morning and it just happens to be three smoking hot babes going to the club to suck on some breastsss. That's hot. The rest of the ride is a blur (they are from SoCal) and the ending is anti-climatic. I comp the $11.30 ride and after they pay the cover charge I go inside the club and get $30 a head. I tip out $5 to the cashier and $5 to the door and start my day with a $69.70 "tip".

No comments: