4/26/08

Day 4 FOTD XVII - Vinnie Moore UFO

Vinnie Moore is one of the greatest guitar players in the history of the world. At least that's what I came up with after doing some online searching and watching some videos. I'm staging at Boulder Station when this hot blond chick and this dude with long curly hair wave me down. They ask to go to the venetian and from their conversation I gathered his band is playing at BS that night. So I was like hell yeah that's RaD, he told me the name is UFO and their in the middle of forty years of touring with him joining six years ago.









You guys in San Diego, go to brick by brick 4/30 and check this old skool rock legend out. Vinnie Moore FTW.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude:
Why did you start counting day 1, day 2, etc. What's a "new bid?" Explain to your many fans...

JB said...

new bid was when we re-did our schedules based upon our seniority (which I have none)!

the day countdown is a re commitment to my many fans out there to a new FOTD everyday or close too it.