4/27/08

Day 5 FOTD XVIII - Potpourri

Very busy 2am-2pm shift with twenty-eight rides. Some of the highlights.

-Staged at Seamless (strip club across Orleans) around 730 and picked up a single fare who got in and asked if there were any other strip clubs open with an 'after hours' feel to it. "Why yes, the Rhino." He went on to talk about his affinity for bedding hot hot hot SoCal chicks and that in the past with the help of Ecstasy would often have two-three hotties in bed with him. Whatever dude.

-Rehab The Movie started filming today at the Hard Rock pool (not sure what it's all about but the hype was in full effect) and all the young hard bodies were in town ready to show their ASSets off. Loaded six 20-22 year old young ladies at Venetian and took them over there. The combo of them being amped up and me being a smart ass led to a stimulating experience for us all or at least me.

-Loaded four hot young thangs from the Platinum Hotel (same hotel Carrie Underw@@d stays at when in town!) who became upset that I wouldn't load six of em. One was particularly annoyed and a very naughty girl who would use sexual innuendo like "Jxrxmy, I am so hungry" (implying she wanted some meat) to try and get me to crash.

-Local RC from the far southwest LV that goes to Harrahs. Second time picking him up (first time three weeks ago). His cover story the first time was that he's meeting friends at Harrahs yet asked me to drop him off in the alley between Venetian and Harrahs. Thankfully this time he had his mp3 player on so we had minimal conversation, however remembering his last drop off I offered the same 10-20. The strange thing was that after getting out he kind of waited near a back door then after I turned around I could see him running somewhere else in the rear view mirror. Anyways, Hugo = male prostitute.

-First ride of the day from Spring Valley Hosp. was a couple I picked up at the ER. After riding the roller coaster at NYNY the wife fainted.

That's all folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Though I enjoy the rapid fire format, I long for more detail. For example, the descriptive narrative of the six 20 year old young, stimulating ladies would have been appreciated.
Dirty girls (DG) for life.

JB said...

dG4l i like it. yeah i knows yo, IIWII.