9/11/08

FOTD XXXIX - Handi Van III

"This guys is in a wheelchair and he has tons of crap and I don't feel like helping him move." I pull up and this guy in a motorized wheelchair is waiting for me by the street. I stop and park and he says that he has some stuff to put in the van and he points near the front door. There is so much shit I was like WTF WTF WTF WTF. Easily six plastic storage bins, a dresser, plus three duffel bags plus untold other shit that I can't see. I'm like, "yo, I am not in the mood to carry all of your shit and load it into my van for you." And he's like, "there's really not that much stuff" and I'm like "yo, I can see the shit right there in front of the door, son, and I ain't moving it" and he's like "I can walk a little bit" (LOL) and I'm like "hold on" so I called it into dispatch and asked for permission to leave this moFo "Hi&Dry".

I hear back, "we're not a moving company, if he wants someone to help him move he can call U-Haul", and with those words, I got out the cab, told this young man to call "A-Cab", after all they specialize in "West" Vegas and they too have handi vans... but there was no way in hell that I was helping him move.

The End.

No comments: