9/2/08

FOTD XXXIV - JGTFO II

I usually get the cab between 345-410 and I'm out hitting the streets. Usually I hit the radio looking for calls and most days I can pick one up coming out of the yard. On the days that I can't I'll go down to the strip and stage at one of the hotels and 'zone in' that area.

So I'm at the MGM and am 10th up or so when I get there, I go ahead and stage in the 230 (number 2) while I wait for a ride. When I get 4th up I get a call from a new personal named "Sierra", she called and said she and three of her friends are waiting for me at Orleans and they want to go across the street to Seamless (strip club). So I'm like MAN THAT'S THE SHIT! As I get across the strip, I get a call from dispatch that there's a call for me right near the MGM, now at first I decline saying I have a call to go to, but for some reason (being greedy, or never wanting to turn down a call) I take the call and flip a bitch and pick this chick up.

She, as all potential hookers do and say, when you pick them up they say let's get out of here FAST. She's going to Harrah's .. so we head over there and we pull in and the fare is $8.07 ... at the same time Sierra calls and says where are you??? We're waiting ... how long does it take??? ... so this hooker says she's meeting someone by the valet and I quickly realize that this HO might not have money?

DO YOU HAVE MONEY FOR THIS RIDE?
-No, The person I'm meeting is going to pay for it, can I use your phone to call him?
(I hand her my '619' phone and she calls and gets no answer)
WHAT'S THE NUMBER I'LL CALL HIM ALSO?
(I call from the '702' and he does not answer for me also)
LOOK WHAT KIND OF BULL SHIT IS THIS? YOU GOT INTO MY CAB WITH NO MONEY? I HAVE TO GET OF HERE, I'M IN A HURRY? HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU HAVE?
-I don't have anything.

(now i'm calling this chick a hooker cuz i'm still pissed at her, her 'look' was hippy chick that will suck your dick! LOL) anyways...

YOU'RE FUCKING LUCKY I DON'T HAVE TIME TO WAIT OTHERWISE I'D HAVE YOU ARRESTED! JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CAB YOU SLUT!!
-I'm sorry, i'm sorry.
DON'T EVER GET IN ANOTHER CAB WITHOUT MONEY TO PAY THE FARE. JUST GET THE FUCK OUT!

--------------------------------------

Okay friends, in hindsight this is crazy behavior by me. Next time it'll be more controlled.

-I'm sorry that you don't have the money for the fare ma'am. This is your lucky day, I have another pick up that I have to do so the sooner you get out of my cab the quicker I can pick up my next ride. Have a nice day!

ALSO - I call sierra back and the total wait time from when she first called me to when I pick her up is 21 minutes. When it should of been 7 minutes. Plus Sierra is so hot beautiful etc... she just moved into town from Cali. no friends etc.. I picked her up - I gave her good taxi - she called me back and I risked it all. Long story short, I pulled up and she and her friends were waiting where they said they were, they got in she sat in front (and she was smoking!!!!!) I literally drove them 250 feet across the street to seamless, they got out and got in the club and I got $80 for dropping them off.

JGTFO II

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wtf! Sierra always gets priority. Dont you get it...she just needs some Cali luv yo.