3/9/08

FOTD VI - Vegas Baby

I begin most rides with a little Q&A about where, why, how, who, when etc, and 95% of the time that leads to a pleasant conversation about different subjects. When I can I try and steer it towards globalism, corporatism and our world's dysfunctional federal reserve system (especially with foreigners) that will soon lead to hyper-inflation.

FOTD VI was my second fare of my 2am-2pm shift. I'm on the nut at Harrah's and I see the doorman talking with a young lady (that seemed to be just standing outside) wearing a short black skirt. I get the whistle and I race on up and pull up next to her. She gets in and I make the following observations - not hot, dressed up to party, ~.11 BAC, solo,mid 20's, etc.

(since this is all about our conversation I'll write it as such though retold and somewhat abbreviated))
me: where you going?
ho: new york new york, I think I just got ditched.
me: Really? what do you mean?
ho: This guy I was with, he left me, I was waiting outside for him.
me: are you sure he's gone? what happened?
ho: (screaming, distraught) I can't believe I just fucked some guy in a limo and he ditched me at Harrah's.
me: Huh?
ho: he paid the limo driver $200 bucks to drive around the strip for awhile. I fucked him so good too, he told me he had to go to the ATM to get some more money and we were going to take a limo back, I met him and we hit it off... well I haven't had sex since October so I got mine
me: and he ditched you?
ho: that bastard, well I got mine anyways, i got some dick - OOOHHHHH I can't believe i got ditched at Harrah's. he had a small dick anyways. . .
me: a small dick?
ho: OH MY GODDDDDDDD I JUST GOT DITCHED AT HARRAHS AFTER HAVING SEX IN A LIMO.
me: so what? you were too much woman for him and besides what do you want to do get married? have pancakes with him in the morning? what's the problem?
ho: I know I know but still. He paid $200 and he told the driver to drive around, we went to CVS and bought some condoms and he fucked me in THE BACK OF A LIMO. I can't believe he ditched me. well I came to vegas real horny and knew i was going to fuck someone out here
me: did you come out here with any friends?
ho: they're waiting for me at NY NY
me: i guarantee none of them just had sex in a limo
ho: i'm going to find me another guy and fuck him tonight also......

so the story wraps up, it's a quick trip and this dialog hardly does this FOTD any justice. As a taxi driver, it's my job to try and build up our female passengers as needed. In our brief 7 minute ride, I hope I accomplished that and sent her back onto the streets ready to give up that ass yet again. That's what we do here in Las Vegas. With this particular fare, she went from really distraught and close to crying to getting her "I am woman" swagger back. There's no doubt she'll crack by the end of the night and end up crying... this species seems to be so fragile.

On a 1-10 scale, her overall hotness started at a 4.5 and jumped up to a 6 - not too bad my friends.

(After rereading this, you need to read between the lines)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another excellent FOTD.

Anonymous said...

I don't have a small dick! She was lying!

JB said...

being the second ride and all i might of been still sleeping, in fact it took me until earlier today for the obvious response

"shit bitch, not only did you get f*cked in a limo but i'm going to f*ck you in this taxi"

something like dat... one day my friends.