3/11/08

FOTD VIII - Punk'd

First ride of the day and I pick up this dude from Mexico at The Hotel @ MB. ConExpo is in town (which is a once every three years construction convention - 180,000 people) so I drop him off at the LV convention center and all he has is a $100 bill which I do not have change. Anyways I let this MoFo walk away from me to get change, he quickly mixes with the crowd and I'm stuck with a $14.90 fare. Like a moron I wait for fifteen minutes thinking he might come back but I just had to cut out and learn from it. F'n rat bastard.

Runner-Up: Picked up a flag (someone who waves a cab down from the street) and he says just drive. Turns out he's from New Orleans and first time in the city, so I take him downtown and back down the strip to MB then turn around and drop him off at Walgreen's. Fare is $37.10 and he hands me $100 and says keep the change. Phat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep em coming. these are entertaining

Anonymous said...

I woulda made him leave his ID or some this