8/7/07

When A Man Loves A Woman

Today at the homestead, Honey and Papasan put in some new items to increase the Feng-Shui in the house. It seemed a new energy flowed throughout the house and as a result Papasan fired up the ol' karaoke machine around 10pm. ZOMG! Not since June 1993, when I sang Puff the Magic Dragon at Grad Night, have I 'karaokied'.

Two hours later, plus one sore throat, we wrapped up an intense session of love songs, country westerns, and others. Dare I say
Ebony & Ivory
4x Bee Gees
Gambler
Mamma Don't Let . .
Edelweiss Edelweiss
Unchained Melody
Mrs. Robinson
Bridge Over . . .
All Shook Up
3x Bread? wtf
Sinatra

plus tons of others, but rest assured we did not sing the above titled Michael Bolton song. It is official, I've added karaoke to the growing list of things I suck ass at.

No comments: