8/9/07

Who Would You Choose? (Audition #3)

Today is Thursday, August 9, 2007, AKA day #70 in my pursuit of happyness. Five weeks ago, I set up an audition at the Flamingo for a dealer position at O'Sheas. So instead of going into a long thingamabob about how the freeway was backed up and time was running out.. I'll skip to the juice.

Floorman 'Leo' shares with us the bad news first, that there aren't any open positions at the moment, but he kinda qualifies it by saying that shit happens and IIWII so therefore one could open at any moment. OK, no big deal, I'm here to deal. Of the ten that were signed up, nine showed. The lineup consisted of one 'big daddy', a former semi-pro paint ball competitor classmate of mine 'B', two young sweet sexy wsop experienced ladies from Tampa 'YSSWSOP', a dude from Brazil, a Korean from LA (aren't all Koreans from LA?) and three SE AZN's. (BTW, I love all AZN's)

I'm #8, we deal 2-4 LHE with rake and side pots and all this jazz. In my unbiased opinion 'big daddy' shows his 4th generation AZN pedigree and crushes the audition, followed by 'YSSWSOP#1', then 'B' and then 'YSSWSOP#2'. So it all comes down to whether or not they have a preference towards hot young chicks with very nice bodies and good dealing skills or dudes with man boobs and superior dealing skills. Who would you pick?

gl2me

No comments: